August 2, 2018

Cosmic defibrillator...

This morning was extra fun during my Aqua Zumba class at 24-hour fitness.  There is this one very old tiny lady named Annie. She is 86 years old. She wears a bright colored swimsuit and always has a smile on her face. Today's class was exceptional.

Aqua Zumba has awesome music and its super fun and high energy. It's like a Zumba dance class, but in the water. That's even better because you have less impact on your joints, but with the resistance of the water, it's an added benefit, plus if you are uncoordinated, no one can tell because you are in water up to your chest. : )  If you do it right, it will kick your ass, in a good way.  I work very hard in class three days a week, in the deeper end of the pool and secretly pretend I am a young Jane Fonda the entire time. (Have you seen her lately? Jane looks frigging gorgeous for her age.) 

Jane Fonda is 80 years old, I know right? Amazing.
Annie stays in the shallow end of the pool and is very chatty with the other sweet old ladies and tries her best to participate in class, but today Annie was amazing.  During class she sang every song in her full voice like it was karaoke.  I could not help myself but join in with her.  The entire class including the instructor did as well. We all had a total blast! 

Her joy was contagious.  Even with her little humped back and completely wrinkled body from head to toe, she shined like the most beautiful sun into each of our hearts.  

Your age inside is as young as YOU decide it will be. 

I feel like the universe is guiding me in the best ways.  After losing my house, my job, my car all within a four week period.  I was laid off by a company I really loved working at, and with people I really cared about.  Then a few weeks later I had double knee replacement surgery, the most unbelievably painful surgery and recovery of my life.  Being bed ridden and unable to walk for what felt like an eternity, I was literally helpless even go to the bathroom. Bed pans are the worst.  I was feeling pretty low, humiliated, and helpless.  Not once did I feel hopeless however. No one likes to have their ego and heart both knocked down in the dirt. 

My recent lack of confidence at times was daunting, but somehow, I kept my head high and knew I would win this fight.  The sweet hard working very kind nurses and the young handsome funny physical therapists that I was lucky enough to be my guys, are the reason why I have full flat and bendable range of motion in both of my knees.  My dear friends that came and visited me, let me stay with them and watched over me and kept me laughing and feeling loved certainly made all of the difference.

Running low on funds, and feeling the need for getting my independence back, I started doing research on YouTube for tips on the best ways to live in a van full time. I found a couple other beautiful trail blazing, shining stars out there, that somehow (like a cosmic defibrillator) reached across the continent and gave me that “Spark of fire” back that had gone out from taking such a beating from a full life smack down.

I am very grateful for my life and the beautiful other souls on this planet that are free to just express themselves and shine their bright lights out into the world. 

From the water and fire I emerge!

Between the healing waves of the Pacific Ocean, a chlorinated swimming pool and the powerful passion fire like the Sun that shines from the lights of others.

I AM BACK!
 MY CREATIVE HEART, VOICE, MIND, BODY 
AND SOUL ARE RECHARGED AND ON FIRE!  

It's time for me to shine again.  
I have cool creative new things cooking!

STAY TUNED!

No comments: