September 16, 2018

Is it possible to lose your virginity a second time in your life?

My poetic writing, lyrics and musical style expressions are getting ridiculously sexual these days. I just listened to this amazing artist and she says so much of what I have been feeling lately, or at least fantasizing about. Listen to this....



I looked at my life and went back in time and can't believe the truth of how long it has been. OMFG. I said I was going to keep it real. Yes my friends, well here is the truth....I have not been officially intimate with a man in 10 years as of October 1, 2018. 

The Chasity belt short summary goes like this...

After my last serious intimate relationship and I broke it off in 2008, he suddenly up and died unexpectedly at 46 years old. I decided to take a break from romantic love for awhile. It started out as a vow of celibacy and alone time to grieve and heal for one year, then several other very close friends started dropping dead and it became 2 years and then 5, and then lots of agonizing physically unbelievably painful and then extremely scary, tortuously horrible health shit happened. Then empowering fighting and inspiring life affirming, powerful winning true life miracle kick-ass stories after that. It was seriously fucked up and transforming at the same time. 

I loved myself back into life from the inside out. 

The end of the story is, I MADE IT OUT ALIVE!  TAAA DAAA!  I'm back. I feel truly here. I'm more in my body than ever in my life. It's like all of my senses are working better. I am sensual in a way now that is hard to describe. Life has become so much more precious and important to me now. Why are door knobs beginning to look so good to me? 

I can't keep my eyes off the cucumbers in the market, and I don't even like cucumbers. 

Looking back now, I didn't want to be with someone until I was honestly whole again.  I can say that I am more whole than I have ever been in my life. Once these new bionic knees are bed making functional, I may need someone to show me how it's done again. I feel new, fresh, (pure would be too far) but innocent in many ways, and a little embarrassed, but now you know. I can't believe I told you. 

Now you know why such an outgoing girl has been so shy.

No comments: