February 18, 2018

Be like water...my friend.

Every 7 years my astrolgy chart forms difficult Saturn, Chiron, Pluto and Uranus transits, and I am entering it this year. Usually it brings heartbreak and huge changes of some kind. I am also in a numerological personal year of 9.

2018 is kicking my ass so far:

* HEALTH: Osteoarthritis knees so unbelievably bad, I am having surgery on April 4th to have both of my knees replaced. I'm scared, but I know that once I am able to walk again, this will improve the quality of my life BIG TIME! Living with extreme chronic pain has been unbearable.

* MOVING: Big fun beautiful house I have called home for over two years has sold to new owners and I need to move out on February 28th. Not sure where I will be living next, but I know it is near the ocean.  The cost of rents in the San Francisco Bay area are unbelievable.

* TRANSPORTATION: My daily driver won't pass smog, they hook it up to the computer and find other problems. The cost of repairs are far more than the car is worth, I'm selling VW Camper Bus after 15 years of love, joy and artful musically jam glamping event fun. Sad, but happy to help someone else enjoy this rolling work of art and comfort on wheels. No serious buyers yet.

* INCOME: I received a 3% raise and got a bonus. 100% positive feedback from my managers and co-workers. I love my job and have worked very hard at a Biotech start-up company.  Last Thursday, they eliminated my position at the company and I was let go.

It's like every thing that brought me security in my life has been ripped from me.  I am getting the chance to start a whole new life. I am not sure where I want to work or live yet, but I know that I need my health back first. One step at a time. In my case LITERALLY.
My life is in a state of a "Cosmic Flush". All has turned to shit, is being flushed away from me.  I can either feel out of control, be a victim, be angry, scared and freak out, or Be Like Water and LET GO.

I am choosing to simplify my world. The less I own, the freer I become. The lighter on my feet I become, the less pain I feel in my body. The simpler a life I create, the more time I have to enjoy being here now and enjoying it with the people I care about. When your life turns to shit, don't get flushed down the drain. Let it blast away the shit instead.  Water never gets stale, it got to keep on flowing, keep on moving.

I am now creating a life I don't need a vacation from.




No comments: