March 14, 2012

Underwear

My pussy's in jail. Today is the first day I have worn a pair of underwear in over 20 years, and it feels incarcerating.  It probably started back in the day when my kitty was more of a “Brazilian” persuasion.  A bald pussy is cute and charming and all, until she starts to grow out.  Then she’s an angry beaver, a caged an angry beaver is an ouch o’ clock shadow my friends, not good.   Yet, still after it grew out enough, was worth keeping her hairless and fancy free. The pay off was worth it back in the day.  So I just went alfresco.  Over the years I just got used to it even when I was over having a 12 year old looking pussy party in my pants.


Let me tell ya, going ‘co-manndette’ can be risky, you have to watch where you sit, if it’s cold metal or if you feel a little sweaty, you can leave a little wet spot. It can be dangerous.  One time I was wearing a light flowing sundress and the wind blew my skirt up, and there I was bottomless for all my co-workers to see, walking back from lunch.  No one ever looked at me the same way after that day.

I ended up moving to the pacific coast and it is hell a windy here.  I decided it was time to put my kitten in a mitten.  And today was her first day in maximum security. I feel so grown up.

No comments: