September 22, 2013

Etheric Megaphones...



I feel like I have been a catalyst for change this year.  Consciously or unconsciously helping people to move on to the next steps in their lives, it also has been happening to me. 

Most all of my life, I have had weight issues and eating disorders due to the need to protect myself, like an insulation from all of the stuff going on around me.  I know people that have been through spiritual and psychic training courses who want to be psychic.  I unfortunately was born this way, and I see WAY TOO MUCH. 

I see more than I want to see in others around me, their past, their possible futures, their secrets, it is exhausting.  It emotionally and ethically takes it's toll on ones heart, friendships and life, it sucks.  If you really could see what is all around you, right now where you are sitting reading this, you would freak.  You are never alone, EVER.  There are “Things”, dead people, and other stuff occupying the same space all around you that you can’t see with the naked eye. Having this awareness is a curse.  Be thankful that you can't see it because if you could, you would never get undressed or sleep again! 

I'm am Empath and have the wiring of a "Spiritual Medium", this REALLY SUCKS.  Not only do I experience the feelings of the living, but the dead as well.  I have to take sleeping pills and listen to loud music to be able to fall asleep every night.  Waking up with a crowd around you is no picnic either.  The way I mainly have coped with this is by trying to emotionally separate myself from most everyone around me so I can decompress from the overwhelm I experience most days.  Over the years, I have learned to distract myself from it and separate from my body to shut it down so I could try to live a normal life.  This has cost me much grief, stress and loneliness.  I have learned how to spiritually protect myself and have better boundaries than in my earlier days, but as I have gotten older it has gotten stronger and harder for me to control.

As you can imagine, I'm single for a good reason.  Too much stress and a lard ass.  I am hopeful.  I know there is a big funny guy out there looking for a really weird girl like me who is bored out of his gourd and would totally love to share in my wacky world, and he wouldn't even flinch if I told him all this stuff.  He's out there somewhere.  I have custom designed artistic shipping container home plans and am looking for build-able land somewhere far from from the city, where I can get away from people out in nature so I can escape all the intensity and work from home and share it with someone special. I love to spend much time in city life, but can't live in it. 

I like fine dining.  Rich foods are a comfort to me, and have been there for me in my solitude from the insanity going on all around me.  I just gave up on dieting, it never worked for me.  The weight piled on, as one would expect living as I was.  It’s as if I have walked through my life, especially the last couple years, as an observer not engaging in my life.  I see and feel too much all around me, all of the time now.  I don’t have the anxiety I used to have about it, so that’s a plus.

The other bonus is, since this seems to be ramping up with age, I am getting clearer guidance, or more like, I can hear clear coaching and I really like the advice I’m getting.  I think some people call this God or their “Guides”, to me it feels like I have a crack team of experts with megaphones giving me helpful tips when I really need it.  I certainly haven’t listened to them in the past.  Sometimes my ego, or anger, or disappointment would get the best of me and I would make bad decisions that would just make things worse.  I learn the hard way, it’s a tough process. 

The “Etheric Megaphones” steered me in a new eating direction.  I have been enjoying a Nutritional Ketogentic eating lifestyle and dropping weight and feeling amazing!  I still eat the rich foods I enjoy, and by doing so have converted my bodies system to burn fat, lowering my insulin levels and balancing my blood sugar. It's high fat, medium protein and low in carbohydrates.  

It’s a fringe eating lifestyle that is not very accepted by the main stream medical world yet, but I have 7 books I have been reading and found numerous doctors on Youtube that highly support this, and I am willing to test it out on myself.  There are millions of people out there who are living this way and are having outstanding results in weight-loss, keeping the weight off long term and have more energy and strength. So we will see.  I just want to feel good in my body again and be able to have a better quality of life in the last half of it.  Total body strength and weight resistance training are next on the menu for me.

The bigger more challenging next step is to find someone with integrity that I can talk to about how to live with daily psychic overwhelm, figure out what I'm supposed to do with this curse/gift and find better ways to insulate myself as my ass begins to take a slimmer sexier shape again and my body comes back into balance.

No comments: