December 22, 2008

San Francisco's Street Pathological Citizens Awards...

San Francisco is an amazing place to work, there is so much to do and see and experience. I love the sites, the restaurants and most of all the people.

Some of the most talented, bizzare and amazing folks from all over the world come to San Francisco and never leave. I am particularly fond of our famous street pathological citizens, these three are close to my heart...

1. There is a guy here in the Financial District that brings his keyboard out around noon everyday and plays it as loud and as horibbly as possible. I dropped a dollar in his bucket one day and he then smiled at me and played a perfectly classic beautiful rendition of Beethoven's 5th Symphony. Brilliant! Who ever you are... I love you man!

2. Of course there is Frank Chu... of "12 Galaxies" - I bought him a beer once. He talked my ear off. He is a man with a mission. Keep up the good work Frank!
Ya Gotta Love Frank, check him out here...




3. The Famous Fisherman's Wharf David Johnson "The Bush Man" is one of my favorite brilliant street performing locals. Check out this video to get an idea why...



xxoooxxxooo

III

No comments: