January 8, 2019

You are the hero of your own journey....


I saw the Superhero fantasy action adventure Movie AQUAMAN last night and it blew my flippers off.  There was one quote that stayed with me all night.  It's the scene before Arthur goes to get the Trident...

Arthur: I’m not a king.

Mera: Atlantis has always had a king. Now it needs something more.

Arthur: But what could be greater than a king?

Atlanna: A hero.  A King thinks only of protecting his kingdom and nation, a Hero thinks of protecting EVERYONE.

I feel like this, like I am a hero in my heart, for the spirit of all humanity.

I have lived a life as a hero of my own journey and have survived to tell the tale and teach the lessons I have learned.   
I went through the first half of my life exploring what and why I was here, and suffered much along the journey, but NEVER giving up hope, or the fight in the pursuit of Truth of Reality of existence and why - searching for the true Spark of Life, Love, Meaning and taking the long road to get here.

It's not like I know the secrets of the Universe or anything, but if I can help one person who has lost hope, feels trapped and or just can't get out of bed, I GOT SOME GOOD STUFF FOR Y'ALL.  I have been there. 

I am making it up as I go along just like the rest of you, but I did make it through the full journey with some seriously cool insights that seem to have allowed me to CHANGE MY STARS. I can't believe I am going to say this out loud but, I am grateful to have gone through my past. It makes more sense now. It's always easier after the fact. I honestly can say I am more present and happy to be alive than ever in maybe all of my lives.

Fight the good fight. Love yourself through it, that is the only real way lasting change happens. Work smarter, hustle harder!  I think he may be right... "Persistence and endurance will make you omnipotent.” – Casey Neistat

The wisdom that you experience once you have connected to yourself and find your true home within You, is hard to describe. This is why I have the domain name Really Weird Stuff.com. Trying to describe what I have learned over the course of my life is really weird.

"We run with those who search for the truth and avoid those who claim they have found it." - Miguel Conner

I have gathered videos, lessons and have found other weirdo’s who I think have a clue, and are deep in their own quests, and are putting out valuable content, that I do believe will help you and Everyone alive along their journey.  If I know anything it is that, everything is a story.  


You are writing the story of You whether you are aware of it right now or not.  Over my life, I learned if I wanted to change my life for the better, I had to believe I could even when I didn't believe in myself.  Sometimes that took "Acting as if I were already that," and then behaving every hour as if I was that.  Modeling those who had the qualities, talents I admired. Within time, I BECAME THAT. 

What part of your story are you in right now? You are not your heritage, your family, your lineage. You are not your wounds, your scars, you are not what anyone has ever told you...you are.  

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DECIDE, EVERY NEW DAY. 


"Write your own gospel and live your own myth, or someone else will do that for you."  - Miguel Conner

No comments: