May 15, 2012

My Skeeter Nightmare


I have a death wish with extreme prejudice.  I am being tormented by a rogue ninja mosquito that has fed off of my scrumptious innocent blood while I have been asleep for over 4 days.  I have scoured my entire room, tore every square millimeter apart looking for him, and no, no fucking skeeter.

After the first night of big red itchy bumps, I decided to lure him by laying totally naked on top of the bed with the lights on only me.  I looked like a human flesh female skeeter all you can eat buffet.  I waited for the little bastard to land on me and then I would ruin his little day for good, but no – no skeeter. I awoke with 3 more huge bug bites.

The next day I broke down and went to the drug store and bought bug repellent, after bite itch eraser and one of those big Mosquito repellent candles.  I was going to show this little fuckwad who was boss.

I sprayed the stinky smelly stuff over most of me and lit the candle.  Apparently, they are not meant for indoors.  Here I am covered in bug bites, smelling like chemical waste and now my eyes are itchy a swollen from the vapors of death meant only for the little shit mosquito I can’t get out of my bedroom. I woke up this morning with 4 more huge bites –- ON MY ASS!  The only place I didn’t spray very well.  WTF!  That was it!  Today I practically started taking furniture apart and sprayed 40 gallons of RAID over the window sill, walls, inside the lamps, the house, the street, the block and am close to buying a giant bug zapper to hang over my bed. 

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
 
5/16/2012  ~ I woke up with 2 more bites this time - ON MY BOOB!  OMFG!  What gives!?!  I am so going to kill this little shit when I get home tonight, there will be death. Tonight I will make a him DEET, IR 3535, Picaridin, Lemon Eucalyptus, Citronella cocktail he will never forget.
 
5/17/2012 ~ I awoke with no bites, first time since Saturday.  Last night I tore off ALL of my bedding and washed everything. I even wore a long sort of night gown to bed, I hate sleeping in clothes. This morning, I took a flashlight and scoped the entire room for insect carcasses...and yes indeed, it looks like the poison got the little fucker.  Dead Skeeter Yay!  

How could one bug cause so much pain.  I have over 8 itchy painful annoying big mosquito bites all over my body.  And she said they don't have mosquitoes in Pacifica, CA.



No comments: