April 18, 2012

The unknown world within our world

Here is a stunning time lapse of the world’s oceans from NASA.  When I look at this, it makes me wonder seriously about how much of our world is water – DEEP HUGE MASSES OF WATER!  I mean, there is so much of this planet we have not discovered.  What or who could be living down under there?



It makes you really think about what kind of undiscovered sea life there is?  I bet there are deep underwater worlds fully inhabited by unknown beings.  The sea is a great world within a world.  It holds many deep secrets.  There have many sightings of USO's, (Unidentified Submerged Objects) coming out and going into the sea.  ~ Even more fascinating stories and evidence here.

I have been haunted throughout my life of dreams of a life where I lived under water.  The entire world as I knew it was under the sea.  It was home.  I don’t know where it was, but I have found myself startled awake in the night, in full memory, longing to go home – HOME Into the GREAT DEEP.  They feel so real.  I have a great love, lust and respect for Poseidon, Lord of the Sea.  Did you see this documentary I posted a while back? Maybe I am a reincarnated Blowfish?

It is a true comforting feeling for me to live close to the ocean surf.  Maybe one day I will learn why.

No comments: