January 3, 2012

What motivates you to work out?


It’s the new year, I indulged like crazy over the holidays and I’m feeling motivated to get back in shape probably like the rest of you.  What motivates you to get up and out the door to the gym?  I bet other people get motivated to exercise by reading work out magazines or fitness books.  You know what motivates me?  Reading Erotic smut stories.  Yea, that’s what does it for me.  

What gets my lard ass out there is the thought of‘her smile widened as she went to work undoing his pants for a second time.  Once she pulled them down over his hips.  His large thick cock sprang to attention between her legs.  She grasped it, wiping the pre-cum from the tip and bringing it to her lips and licking it off her fingertip. She attempted to go down on him, but he stopped her by grasping her upper arms and pulling her up and against him. “Not now.  I want to fuck that tight pussy of yours first” he growled’… 

Fantasizing about outright lustful moments gives me that extra hard “Push” up the anguishing steep hills. Listening to some serious funk tunes helps too.  That's how I roll.  You can't even imagine what I do to get myself motivated to clean out the refrigerator.  : o


1 comment:

Paul F. Etcheverry said...

Greetings and salutations, Tré. What motivates me to work out is that if I don't for long enough, my blood sugar goes through the stratosphere and further health problems beyond the diabetes soon follow. The same goes for intrepid girlfriend Annie.