January 18, 2009

I had the weirdest dream last night...


I was sitting in a lounge chair at a school in some other time and place. I took a drink of something then laid back and put on a pair of special glasses. As soon as I relaxed a full experiential movie began, and I experienced being born as a baby girl….it was this life, as myself now.

What was most interesting though, was at night time when I was “Asleep” here in the experiential movie, I in the Reality where I laying down in the class, was able to take off the glasses and reflect upon what I was learning ask questions and anticipate on what was going to happen next in the class.

When I returned to the lounge chair, sipped from the glass and placed the glasses back on my face, I would go back into this experiential movie experience and overtime I would forget who I was and get caught up in it. I guess graduation would be death, but that I’m not sure of.

It seems very Real the sense that I am somewhere else just experiencing this personality of Tré Taylor.

Have you ever had this feeling before?

No comments: